DUT has newly developed metering pump ‘DMP’ and it is the ‘Variable Displacement Axial Piston’ type.
The pump is designed to improve from the weaknesses of previous A2VK type metering pump.
Screws for ‘Mechanical Adjusting Gear’ have replaced by ‘Fine Pitch’, so operators are able to make
the precise adjustment of output. Although parts inside are all changed and improved, it still has perfect
compatibility with your previous models (A2VK type). And weight lightening technology has applied via
parts-simplification inside and using duralumin case. Simplifications of design help an operator to maintain
and repair the pump, so they can work more efficiently.
· High level of metering accuracy
· Operating pressure up to 250bar
· Very little pulsation of flow
· Quiet operation
· Optimum volumetric available
· Low suction pressure, even when pumping highly
· Perfect compatibility with previous model (A2VK type)
DIRECTION OF FLOW
MA MANUAL CONTROL
OPERATION PRESSURE RANGE-Inlet Side
OPERATION PRESSURE RANGE-Outlet Side