Mixing Head is a core part of the foaming machine. It determines the quality of end
products and it affects the efficiency of raw materials. DUT’s mixing head has improved
from advantages of L-type mixing head, and it has patented as “Double Tilted Injection
System”. DUT’s wide ranges of models would help you choose your fitted applicable mixing head.
2K ,3K, 4K, 4KS
· 2K – 2 Components (POL / ISO) with general two nozzle assemblies
· 3K – 3 Components (POL / ISO / Pigment) with general two nozzle Assemblies and one pigment injector
· 4K – 4 Components (POL / ISO) with dual · head and general fourNozzle assemblies
· 4KSH – 4 Components (POL / ISO) with general four nozzle assemblies
· High mixing efficiency by double tilted injection nozzle.
· Stable laminar flow-smoothing of the mixture stream & wide laminar range.
· Suitable for rigid and flexible foam with low and high viscosity.
· Innovative nozzle control for minimum switching times at multi-component.
· Economical and reliable.
· Long operation life & Low maintenance cost.
· Anti-stick locking design & Anti-scrap floating design.